Why are we doing this?:
Partnership Delivery Board Three (PDB3) brings agencies together with the over-arching aim of "Making Wrexham a place that’s safe and where everyone feels included”.
Whilst the multi-agency work undertaken by PDB3 is initially informed by plans published by the North Wales Safer Communities Board and the North Wales Police & Crime Commissioner, we realise that local people are best placed to tell us whether we have got our priorities right.
By responding to this survey, you will help PDB3 to:
- Appraise our effectiveness
- Assess whether our multi-agency work is addressing the things that make local people feel unsafe
- Identify where we can make the biggest strides towards achieving our aim
What do we want to know?:
We want to know:
- If you feel safe within Wrexham County Borough
- About the things that make you feel unsafe
- What is most likely to make to you feel safer
- How prevalent crime and antisocial behaviour is where you live
|Start date||28 November 2016|
|End date||03 April 2017|